Wednesday 5 January 2011

Hello to my new blog

Welcome to my new blog,

I will start with a little bit about myself i have 3 boys and my little girl , life has not been easy for us but at last we have found happiness .

Im a bit dippy well very dippy , i have the perfect man in my life who i love very much .
im a great believer in fairy's and angels . i would love to live the life as a hippie lol
this is my dream home .
with my collection of fairy's around the garden , my own veg path , no worries life filled with peace.
not sure my kids would like to live like this but i can dream ,

I like to think some one is watching over me and will guide me to lead the right path in life , i feel very lucky to have my lovely family and friends and intend to enjoy life ,,,



No comments:

Post a Comment